Following the trail of the mysterious suicide of 27 To the year old prodigy, jazz pianist Moses Molelekwa; the writer lands at the knee of self discovery. Ananda DNA, a French mystic, mescalito and healer provides a terrific scripture, enjoyable metaphysics and amusing spirituality on which a university of celebration is founded. Set on the Musical Energy Loud Truth Beyond 2000 farm and during the freedom era of South Africa’s miracle peaceful transformation, a whimsical and colourful group of creative characters come together to share in the metaphors, philosophies and permanent reminders of being human. These are useful markers on the journey from separation to unity consciousness.
* dedicated to French mystic Ananda Masset murdered in South Africa 2008 *
* dedicated to musician’s Moses Molelekwa and Moses Khumalo who commited suicide in 2001 and 2 *
* based on the investment of Robert Trunz founder of Musical Energy Loud Truth 2000 and the aesthetic of film maker Lianne Cox. *
* the documentation of the post apartheid era of music *
* celebrating the mentorship and jamming approach in education with Forest Jam and Stable Theatre *
* a holistic interpretation of the healing quality of music *
* preserves the wisdom for a foundation for musical co-creation *
* illustrates the crossroads of suicide and stage performance dangers *
* provides the philosophy of playing, collective consciousness *
* building a philosophy of letting go, living without fear and embracing togetherness *
In the spirit of doing, creating and making magic, this catalogue became the documentation heritage of post-apartheid music.
“The Cullinan farm and its various inhabitants provided this ‘nature spirit’ space where African griots, drummers, trance-dancers of the Kalahari, and other newer students of sound in his Forest Jam project could co-create. By 2015, Douglas found a new journey, having manifested projections involving a vast healing.” “Melt2000 projects harnessed and promoted energy and a spirit of activism and thoughtfulness. It was never in an overt political social way, it was simply in the spirit of doing, creating and making magic. It became the documentation heritage of post-apartheid music. People were coming together and ﬁnding their truth beyond race. ” “Melt2000 projects harnessed and promoted energy and a spirit of activism and thoughtfulness. It was never in an overt political social way, it was simply in the spirit of doing, creating and making magic. It became the documentation heritage of post-apartheid music. People were coming together and ?nding their truth beyond race. ”
"The events take place in South Africa, in a post-democracy climate of change. The struggles that had taken place below ground are suddenly above ground. South Africa at the time was so beautiful and enticing."
"The music danced playfully, travelling into the busy microcosm of the inner body, nursing, restoring and charging the inner organs with frequencies of heavenly harmony delivered with unconditional love. The music put the mind to rest, bringing absolute joy through its strong sense of purpose and power. The music was a meditation of pure love.”
“Bad spirit can be projected through emotions such as jealousy, hatred and meanness. When it attaches to its victim, bad spirit hooks into the energy field and brings the person down. Bad spirit is invisible, it does not have a physical body. But it has a mental and emotional body and attaches to the mental and emotional body of its victim. Invisible astral beings, referred to by the Rastafari as duppy's and Greeks as archons, can plug into the invisible mental and emotional bodies of the human being and suck them dry.”